We strive to provide each patient we serve with our full attention and to create a schedule that can accommodate you as efficiently as possible. When we make an appointment with you, it is a two-way commitment. Thank you for letting us know in advance if you can’t make it, so we can offer your time slot to someone else.
Making an Appointment
- Call (206) 546-2421 to schedule an appointment.
- Same-day appointments are available for urgent needs, provided that you call ahead at least two hours before closing.
- We do not accommodate walk-in patients but do our best to schedule patients as soon as possible.
- We book appointments for one patient at a time. If you have a second child who needs attention, please book a second appointment at least two hours in advance.
- We’re happy to schedule appointments back-to-back for your convenience.
No Shows and Late Arrivals
- Please call ahead if you are running late. We will do our best to accommodate you, but will likely have to reschedule your appointment if you arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- Patients who arrive on time will be seen ahead of those who arrive late. We may also have to abbreviate or reschedule appointments for those who arrive late.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice to avoid being charged. No shows and cancellations cause a significant financial burden on our small business and limit access for other patients.
We take the following action if you do not show up for an appointment or cancel an appointment without giving us 24 hours advance notice:
1st Occurrence – No charge, a reminder letter of our policy will be sent
2nd Occurrence – $25 charge for an illness visit, $50 charge for physicals and consultation visits
3rd Occurrence – Charges as above, and a warning letter notifying you of dismissal if there is another no show or late cancellation
4th Occurrence – Charges as above; dismissal from practice
Thank you for understanding the value of our cancellation policy so we can provide the best service to all of our patients.