Your Neighborhood Pediatricians Since 1964
We specialize in the continuity of care, from the first well-baby checkup, to treating common childhood illnesses, to consulting with teens and young adults as they gain independence and establish healthy habits for life.
- President’s Day: We will be open from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Please welcome Dr. David de Give to Richmond Pediatrics! Dr. de Give began seeing patients on with us on September 1st, 2017. Click here to learn more about Dr. de Give. Please call our office if you’d like to schedule an appointment with Dr. de Give.
- In our ongoing efforts to protect your children and in line with a new guideline from the American Academy of Pediatrics, we have decided to remove the toys from our clinic. Please consider bringing along a toy from home for your child.
- Richmond Pediatrics strongly recommends seasonal 2017-18 flu vaccine for all children 6 months and older. We currently have the flu shot available for all children 18 years old and younger. Please call to schedule a vaccination appointment with our nursing staff. Flu shot appointments will be available on all weekdays until 4 PM. Flu vaccine can also be given when your child has a doctorʼs appointment at the clinic.
- Our friends at the University of Washington Center for Pediatric Dentistry are offering free dental exams for patients up to 18 years of age. Click here for more details.
- We’re hiring! Apply here for our Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse position.